Rabu, 26 Maret 2014

TASK 1

Nama : Sonia Maria Fransiska
NPM : 16210647
Kelas : 4ea18

After all this time together I never thought that you would leave me if you feel what I’m feeling right now? and do you know what I want? I need you by my side. I miss our times together may you never feel it how sick and miserable I was when you left. I repeatedly read all messages from you to not feel the tears fall, I cried remembering all the memories of you, I feel these days like in the hell is so hard to forget all the memories, present you with a thousand promises and you go without giving one reason for sure you destroy all the promise, why did you do that? anything wrong me? you hurted me at extreme level I was silent, you broke my heart . I was silent you ignored me at worst. I was silent you busy with others and didn’t even care for me. I was silent

Every time I texts you but you didn’t replied I was silent but when you left me. I brusted into tears “Because You Hurts Me More Than I Deserve
. I have given all to you, trust, love, and even I had to leave all my friends just to maintain our relationship to survive, but it’s all just in vain. you think of me as a game and when you get bored you go so wrote no matter what I’m feeling how sick, and miserable when we are together. I will never give up and tired of love, I’m still waiting for you to come back to me someday.

I call your name in prayer and everywhere I go there’s only your name, you can never replaced in my life you are a very special part of my life even though at this time I do not know where you are. It hurts when someone i love so much doesn’t feel the same,It hurts even more when my heart’s breaking and i can’t cry, One thing that haunts me every day and every night is your name, I’d say I’m happy for you, but you’d know it’s all a lie. I told myself I would never come in between you, I know your happy without me, I can see it in your eyes, I can hear it in your voice, I wanted to be your Girl but I guess I was never your first choice. Looking at you, I wondered if I could’ve made you happy, Your smile, your laughter, your face and your voice is burned in my head, But then again I don’t think I could’ve ever made you happy, Sometimes thinking about you makes me want to die instead.

and when I have started to forget about you in a very long period of time, we accidentally met at a caffe we used to go to both. I immediately thought of our memories in two years ago. where we sat together at each other to spend our afternoon of fun. but on this day I decided to die right you.

I promised myself that I will continue loving you no matter what. I also promised myself that I will never jeopardize your happiness, I cannot lie but my love for you will never part, I promise you I will be by your side if you’re ever in pain or sadness. This is my promise to you as a friend and as someone who loves you.

1 komentar:

  1. William Hill Betting Locations | Mapyro
    Find William Hill sports betting 188bet locations 슬롯 나라 in Maryland, 메이피로출장마사지 West 사이트 추천 Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, 텍사스 홀덤 룰 West Virginia and more. BetRivers.com.

    BalasHapus